Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My New Grandson

I have been blessed with another grandson!  Rush Alexander was born at exactly midnight on Monday, August 20th.  Little Rush sure lives up to his name because he was born two weeks early, but he's a healthy little guy and was already sent home yesterday.  Mom is doing excellent too.



I know, AWWW, right?

His big brother Tyton...
Tyton and I had lots of fun together while mom and dad were at the hospital. We made salt dough ornaments, played with trains, went swimming, played the piano and watched the Sprout network (I swear some of those songs will never leave my head).

Thought baby Rush needed more toys.  :)


Thank you for putting up with my grammy bragging!

♥ Laura C.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! And at this age, you can never have too many toys! LOL

Karen said...

Congrats on your new gandbaby!!! Both of them are adorable and I bet Tyton is going to make a great big brother!! : )

Anne-Marie said...

What a little sweetpea....I want to run my finger down those chubby cheeks..hahaaa!
Huge congrats, hun....you must still be doin' the happy dance!

Karen said...

Congrats on your new grandson. They are both so handsome. Your one lucky grandma.

Karen

Christina C. said...

Congratulations on your new grandson!!!! Soooo cute!!!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats, he is so tiny and sweet! I love your card in the previous post, very pretty colors and the elements on it make it look great too. Enjoy your grandchildren.

Trish and Treasure said...

Keep bragging love the family photos! Have a nice weekend
Hugs Trish

Tessa said...

Nice shhare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...